Adobe Illustrator Expert
Adobe illustrator streamlines the imagination digitally. Illustrator provides tools for drawing and painting, prepare materials for publishing such as logos, business cards, single page advertisements, posters and banners.
1. Blending shapes and colors
- Creating a gradient fill - Adjusting the direction of a gradient blend - Adding colors to a gradient - Creating smooth-color blend - Modify the blend
2. Working with symbols
- Using existing symbols - Creating and editing symbols - Editing symbol options - Working with symbolism tools - Mapping with symbols and flash integration
3. Combining Illustrator Graphics with other adobe applications
- Working with adobe bridge - Combining artwork - Vector versus bitmap graphics - Placing Photoshop files - Masking and image - Working with image links - Exporting a layered file to Photoshop
Graphic designers, and desktop publishers.
Have completed Adobe Illustrator CC basic 2 days level course and the 1 day Adobe Illustrator level
Adobe Certified Expert – ACE - Must have at least 2 years of knowledge and experience in related adobe application - Must attend a full training course covering all levels - Needs to read Adobe preparation guide in order to know about ACE exam