EDRP provides the professionals with a strong understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery principles, including conducting business impact analysis, assessing of risks, developing policies and procedures, and implementing a plan. It also teaches professionals how to secure data by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to recover and restore their organization’s critical data in the aftermath of a disaster.
- IT Professionals in the BC/DR
- System Administration domain
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Consultants
- Individuals wanting to establish themselves in the field of IT Business
- Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- IT Risk Managers and Consultants
- CISOs and IT Directors
The EDRP course will give participants the necessary skills to develop enterprise-wide business continuity and disaster recovery plans
Pre-requisites ITIL foundation course
Before attending this course, students should have one year of experience managing Windows/Unix/ Linux systems or have equivalent knowledge and skills
Good understanding of common network and security services is required.