You will be able to describe the concepts and skills required to perform SuccessFactors Employee Central configurations for customers.
- Explain Employee Central as an HRIS, including features and functions from both an end-user and implementation viewpoint and how it is used as a System of Record
- Prepare a basic EC test environment including:
a. Foundation Table creation, configuration and management
b. HR Data configuration and management
- Implement Role-Based Permissions (RBP)
- Implement Self-Service including Events/Event Reasons and Workflows
- Describe and configure MDF, Rules Engine, Reporting, Time Off, and Integration (HRIS-Sync and API Users)
- Describe the role of the EC Consultant in Payroll and Benefits
- Final Course Assessment\
- THR80 – Introduction to SuccessFactors HCM Academy.