Consultation document on draft QoS Policy and Regulatory Framework
This is the main consultation document on the Quality of Service (QoS) Policy and QoS Regulatory Framework. It sets out the QoS context, legal basis and the key questions addressed to the stakeholders.
All interested parties are invited to submit responses to the questions specifically identified in this document and to provide their views on any other relevant aspects. Comments should reference the number of the question being addressed or the specific section and document if not responding to a particular question.
The following annexes are part of this consultation document:
- Annex 1: Draft Quality of Service Policy
- Annex 2: Draft Quality of Service Regulatory Framework
- Annex 3: Quality of Service Benchmark Report
- Annex 4: Impact Assessment in Relation to the Quality of Service Regulatory Framework
- Annex 5: Summary of the Comments Received and the Response of the Communications Regulatory Authority (CRA) in relation to the consultation on the draft “Instruction on the Setting of QoS Parameters and the Methodology for the Assessment of Coverage” (consultation document published on July 22, 2013).
- Responses to public consultation on the “Instruction on the Setting of QoS parameters and the methodology for the assessment of coverage”
All stakeholders and interested parties are invited to review these documents and submit their comments and feedback to the CRA no later than April 20, 2014, via email at email@example.com.
All comments received in response to this public consultation will be carefully reviewed and considered by the CRA during the finalization of these regulatory documents.
The CRA will also organize a meeting on April 7, 2014, with interested parties to answer their queries about the consultation documents. Interested parties who wish to participate in this meeting should notify the CRA before April 1, 2014 by email firstname.lastname@example.org.