Plug Your Ambition in to TumuhaTEC’s ICT Workshops
ictQATAR - Al Nassr Tower B, Third Floor
TumuhaTEC are hosting another batch of ICT workshops after school from October 8- 10, 2012 between 4 and 7pm at ictQATAR in West Bay.
The ICT workshops are hosted by three local ICT trainers and encourage students to build up their skills and talent in three innovative and diverse ICT fields:
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Game Development
TumuhaTEC are teaming up with QCERT (Qatar Computing Emergency Response Team) and Mada (Qatar’s Assistive Technology Center) to host these interactive ICT workshops.
Places are limited, so be sure to register today.
- Applicants must be aged 15 – 18 years.
- Must have basic knowledge and interest in the workshops.
- Applicants must have parental consent before registering.
- Applicants must be available to attend all ICT workshop sessions.
ICT Workshop A: Graphic Design
Trainer: Razan Suleiman
- Brainstorm creative design ideas and execute these ideas using computer software.
- Using assistive technology features to create a design tailored for those who are visually impaired or color blind.
ICT Workshop B: Game Development
Trainer: Nazar Salim
- Learn how a game is developed structurally and the role of a developer.
- Brainstorm and create game concepts.
- Pitch your game ideas to others.
- Be able to work with both the formal and dramatic elements of game development.
ICT Workshop C: Social Media
Trainer: Ammar Mohammed
- Work on and implement the latest regional and international social media trends.
- Using online platforms successfully to build, launch, and sustain social medial channels for projects – e.g. having exercises to work on throughout the three day workshop.
- Understand how to incorporate relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the project products and services.
- Cover information security and cyber safety in detail to highlight the procedures and policies needed to reduce risks.
How to Register To register
please email TumuhaTEC at email@example.com with the following information:
- Contact Number
- Selected ICT workshop