Startup Weekend Doha 2014
Qatar University, College of Business and Economics
Startup Weekend is a 3 day event, which focuses on building a web or mobile application, which could form the basis of a credible business over the course of a weekend. The event aims to build an innovative community, start digital companies, and create a culture of no talk, all action. The event will encompass various activities happening before, during and after the weekend, including:
- Awareness sessions before the event.
- Registration and business idea selection.
- Teams demo their prototypes, listen to judges’ feedback and win awards.
- Expert advice and exciting workshops to equip and prepare applicants before and during the weekend.
- Networking and engaging to a real life starting up businesses.
Startup Weekends are hands-on experiences where entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs can find out if startup ideas are viable. They are specifically designed for entrepreneurs interested in receiving feedback on an idea, looking for a co-founder, or to test the entrepreneurial waters. Startup Weekends are risk-free environments where everyone is expected to roll up their sleeves and dive into the exhilarating world of startups.
To take part in the event, please visit this link.