CCNA 2 Routing and Switching Essentials
Routing and Switching Essentials is the second of the four courses leading to the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification. CCNA 2 includes routing and switching, Cisco Unified Communications, contact center, network security, unified wireless, data center and storage, service provider, optical networking training and more.
- Entry-level second course recommended for technical support staff, junior network administrators, and all employees working with CISCO technologies.
- To learn about CCNA Routing & Switching as an integrated and comprehensive coverage of networking.
- Hands-on practical experience and career skills development.
- Completed CCNA1 course.
Note: You can enroll for both courses: CCNA1 and CCNA2. It is required to pass CCNA1 course final exam before starting CCNA2.
- On successful completion of CCNA1 and CCNA 2 trainees can complete the Cisco CCENT exam.
- A CCENT is a first step toward the CCNA certification.
- Trainees can also continue with CCNA3 and 4 courses and only decide to take full CCNA exam after completing CCNA1, 2, 3 and 4 courses.
Next recommended course:
- CNA3 or CCNA Security.