EXIN AGILE SCRUM FOUNDATION
In project management one of the most important developments in recent years is the emergence of Agile frameworks in software development. The primary reason for this is the need for consistent delivery of high priority requests. Scrum is the most wide-spread practice in Agile project management. This methodology uses short time-boxes (work confined in regular, repeatable work cycle) like a sprint (or iteration) in Scrum to allow customers to have a tangible and objective view of a product’s progress. This way of working is becoming increasingly popular and are being used in other areas.
- Professionals working (or beginning to work) in Agile environments.
- Project managers.
- Software developers.
- IT Service Management Professionals
- Business managers.
- Professionals interested in developments in IT and Project Management
At the end of the course, you will have demonstrated an understanding of:
- The concepts of Agile and Scrum
- Scrum practices
- Scrum planning
- Advanced Scrum concepts for managing large and/or complex projects
- Monitoring Scrum projects
- Exam Format : closed-book format. Web-Based/ Paper-Based.
- Questions : 40 multiple choice questions.
- Passing Score: 65%.
- Exam Duration : 60 minutes. 15 minutes extra time for non-native English speakers.
- Proctoring : Live/ Webcam.