Use Adobe Illustrator to convey a visual message that consists numbers, figures, charts as an example to commemorate a historical event, statistics, or explain a complicated sequence of events in a single diagram that tells the story visually.
Graphics Designer, Web Designers, Advertisement and marketing specialists.
- Put Illustrator’s drawing tools to draw shapes
- Trace photos to convert them into vector artwork
- Learn “Flat drawing” techniques
- Create charts in Microsoft Excel and Illustrator
- Create and use Brushes, Graphics Styles, and Effects Pre-requisites
- Candidates must complete beginner/Intermediate level in Adobe Illustrator