Six Sigma – Green Belt
At the end of the program the trainees will be able to:
- Lean Six Sigma for service and every other type of business or industry
- To create shorter cycle time for production
- How to implement faster response time for services
- Ways to lower costs to provide products and services
- Customer satisfaction improvement
- Increase productivity from fewer resources
- Engineers / Executives / Professionals working in different sectors seeking knowledge of Six Sigma as a management tool for process improvement at their work place.
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to have a better understanding of Six Sigma and the application of Six Sigma in process / quality improvements.
- Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers.
- Consultants who want to incorporate Six Sigma in their service offerings and help their clients implement it.
Understanding of the concepts, implementation & objectives of Six Sigma
- Ability to use a structured approach to process improvement
- Ability to use DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) Methodology
- Skill to predict, prevent and control defects in a process
- Understanding of the elements of waste
- Skills to achieve sustainable quality improvement through process improvement
Required Prerequisite : NON
- Completion certification