SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0 version for SAP BW/4H
Participants of this class will learn all of the key reporting skills and planning skills that apply to the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver(BPC Standard), version for the Microsoft platform, and version for SAP BW/4HANA.
Learn about dimensions, properties, hierarchies, models and the key BPC features to better apply EPM reporting and planning skills. In the EPM add-in you will learn how to use the report editor, local members, and formatting for both reporting and planning.
You will learn advanced reporting and planning skills that include Rolling Forecast input forms, VBA, and advanced EPM functions for example.
Learn how to work with comments, distribute workbooks and how to publish results in various formats. Learn how to use BW Queries on BPC data and insert the Queries into SAP Analysis for Office.
Learn how to use business process flows for planning and reporting in a profit center planning scenario. This includes using Business Process Flows from the EPM Excel add-in.
Build planning and reporting formatted workbooks and an end to end scenario and access them from a launchpad in Excel.
- Overview of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Version 11.0
- Introducing SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0 version for SAP BW/4HANA
- BPC Modeling
Reporting and Planning with the Web Client
- Navigating in the Web Interface
- Using Business Process Flows
Reporting with the EPM Add-In
- Introducing the EPM Add-In
- Creating Ad Hoc Reports in the EPM Add-in with Member Recognition and the EPM Pane
- Connecting and Configuring the Microsoft Excel Interface of the EPM Add-In
- Using the EPM Report Editor
- Using the Member Selector
- Using the Account Types and the Measures Dimension
- Linking Reports
- Generating Worksheets
- Creating Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Word Reports with the EPM Add-in
Advanced Reporting with the EPM Add-In for Microsoft Office Excel
- Formatting Reports with the EPM Formatting Sheet
- Advanced Formatting
- Using Local Members
- Reporting on Multiple Sources
- Creating Butterfly Reports
- Analyzing Data with Time-Dependent Hierarchies
- Using EPM Functions
- Using Advanced EPM Functions
- Using the Drill-Through Feature
- Publishing Workbooks
Planning with the EPM Add-In for Microsoft Office Excel
- Explaining the Prerequisites for Input Forms
- Using Built-in Planning Functions: Disaggregation, Spread, Trend, and Weight
- Positioning and Using Comments in the EPM Add-In
- Working with Comments in Web Input Forms
- Managing Comment Data
Advanced Planning with the EPM Add-In for Microsoft Office Excel
- Using the EPMOlapMember for Rolling Forecast Input Forms
- Executing VBA and API Functions
- Configuring Distribution and Collection
Use SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office for BPC and Best Practices
- Using Delivered Reports
- Options for Reporting BPC Standard Data
- Creating Reports Using Best Practices in a End to End scenario
This course is relevant for the following SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) applications:
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for the Microsoft platform
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA This course applies to versions 10.0, 10.1, and 11.0.
- Project Team Members
- Advanced Business Analysts
- Application Consultants
- Business Process Owners / Team Leads / Power Users
- Program / Project Managers
- Learn how to report and plan in the EPM add-in.
- Learn how to use BPC process control features.
- Experience with Excel
- Eligibility: To proceed to certification (C_EPMBOC) candidates need to complete BPC410/420/430/440)