Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Learn how to manage security and identity within the context of Azure. Also, you’ll be introduced to multiple SaaS services available in Azure that for integration into existing Azure solutions.
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Integrate their existing solutions with external identity providers using Azure AD B2B or B2C.
- Design a hybrid identity solution.
- Determine when to use advanced features of Azure AD such as Managed Service Identity, MFA and Privileged Identity Management.
- Secure application secrets using Key Vault.
- Secure application data using SQL Database and Azure Storage features.
- Detail the various APIs available in Cognitive Services.
- Identify when to use the Face API, Speech API or Language Understanding (LUIS) service.
- Describe the relationship to Bot Framework and Azure Bot Services.
- Preferable Azure Fundamentals
- Exam AZ-301