Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Learn about Office 365 Management, including key components of Office 365, how to move your organization to Office 365, how to configure Office 365, and how to manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- Office 365 overview
- Moving your organization to Office 365
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
- Exam MS -100