Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Document Cloud workshop
Adobe Creative Cloud is a bundle of applications and services such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Spark and many others. Users and IT personnel are requested to attend this workshop to learn best way to choose, install, and utilize these applications and services.
- Visit Creative Cloud desktop menu to view available applications and services. Learn how to install different language versions of the Creative Cloud applications
- Get acquainted with Adobe Fonts, Adobe Color, Behance and Spark, learn how to create a Cloud Library, access and share library contents with other users.
- Attend a demo on top features in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Get familiar with Adobe Acrobat Pro, see the Improved PDF conversion from Microsoft Office and vice versa, see the Enhanced OCR in PDF documents, get to know how to create an
- E–forms on the fly, fill, and distribute such forms via Acrobat DC. Electronically sign a document.
- IT, administrators, graphic designers, photographers, multimedia designers
- Photoshop: Refine Edge - Content Aware Scale - Content Aware Fill - Content Aware tool - Mixer Brushes - Puppet Warp - Camera RAW noise removal - Merge to High Dynamic Range - New Crop tool - Blur Gallery - Adaptive Wide Angle - Skin Tone aware selection.
- Illustrator: Drawing in Perspective - Arrow drawing - Align dash lines - Variable width strokes - New Brush settings - Bristle Brushes - Draw behind - Draw inside - Align to pixel grid
- InDesign: Buttons, animation and rich content - Adobe Bridge shows more of InDesign - Different page size in same document
- Power layer structure - Content grabber - Populate page with images in one shot.
- Convert an MS. Office file to PDF
- Convert scanned magazine page to PDF, edit the text on the page
- Combine files to PDF Portfolio
- Fill form in Acrobat DC
- Edit bullet points in Acrobat DC then convert it back to MS PowerPoint
- Edit a snapshot of a shop receipt
- Tour the E-Signature workflow
- Experience the "Send and Track" feature
- Use "Fill & Sign" mobile application
- General IT skill and knowledge, and experienced designers