Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA)
The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) covers the architectural and technical issues that must be considered before launching a blockchain development programme. There are many decisions and issues that face a new project team and this course will enable delegates to make those decisions. This course is intended for technical leaders who must make technical decisions about architecture, environment and development platforms.
The course covers the following topics:
- Blockchain basic principles (What is blockchain?)
- Blockchain explained (How does blockchain work?)
- Types of blockchains (What different types of blockchains are there?)
- Blockchain features (How is blockchain different than what we have today?)
- Real-world implementations of the blockchain (What are the use cases for
- blockchain?) Blockchain application architecture (What does a blockchain
- app look like?) Guiding design principles (How do i design a blockchain app?)
- Fundamental design concepts (How do I develop a blockchain app?)
- Blockchain testing approaches (How do I test a blockchain app?)
A person who holds this certification has demonstrated their understanding of the following:
- Architect blockchain solutions
- Work effectively with blockchain engineers and technical leaders Choose appropriate blockchain systems for various use cases
- Work effectively with both public and permission blockchain systems.
- Programmers and developers
- University professors
- Software engineers
- Government officials
- Gain a strong understanding of blockchain technology, its terminology and why it can be valuable in business applications
- Identify the benefits, values and opportunities of blockchain, and the kinds of business problems it’s best suited to help solve
- Understand different blockchain implementations, their respective benefits, advantages, and challenges
- Explore clear business use cases that blockchain technology can solve inside your organisation
- Learn how to design, develop, and test a blockchain app using innovative frameworks
- It’s recommended that professionals seeking the CBSA certification should attend the Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF), but it's not mandatory.
Blockchain Training Alliance
Blockchain Training Alliance is the global leader in Blockchain Certification dedicated to advancing blockchain growth through its training and certification globally.
Together with Pearson VUE, they proctor certification exams at over 7,000 global locations. Exams are developed in conjunction with members of Oracle, Dell, Siemens, Accenture, and Luxoft to ensure they were built with a goal of Blockchain for business.
The Certification Advisory Board includes technology executives from several training organisations and Fortune 500 companies, as well as blockchain trainers and developers. Demand for blockchain skills is growing at the second-fastest rate of any IT skill set, according to Upwork, and both employers and workers need the proven benefits of skills certification. The Blockchain Training Alliance and Pearson VUE are answering the call with global blockchain certification. The Certification Advisory Board includes technology executives from several training organisations and Fortune 500 companies, as well as blockchain trainers and developers. Demand for blockchain skills is growing at the second-fastest rate of any IT skill set, according to Upwork, and both employers and workers need the proven benefits of skills certification. The Blockchain Training Alliance and Pearson VUE are answering the call with global blockchain certification.
The Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF) exam is an elite way todemonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Exams are administered by a Pearson Vue Proctor at the end of Day One.
Delegates must meet two criteria to be eligible for a Blockchain Training Alliance certificate:
- Satisfactory attendance – Delegates must attend all sessions of the course with less than 2 hours of noted absence
- Successful completion of the course's examination
Delegates who do not meet these criteria will receive an Informa Certificate of Attendance. If delegates have not attended all sessions, the Certificate will clearly state the number of hours attended.
- Number of Questions: 70 Questions
- Passing score: 70%
- Duration: 90 minutes
Exam Retake Policy
- Students who fail must purchase a new exam voucher to test again.
- A delegate who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam A delegate must wait 14 days for each subsequent attempt.
- A delegate who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
Your certification expires two years from the date you take and pass the exam.