Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
The Power Platform empowers organizations to automate business processes, develop their own rich app experiences, and connect with customers better and faster. In this course, students will learn to perform discovery, capture requirements, engage subject matter experts and stakeholders, translate requirements, and configure Power Platform solutions and apps. They will supplement their learnings with hands-on labs to create application enhancements, custom user experiences, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations. Power Platform is comprised of four key products: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents. In this course, we will cover these four applications in depth, with additional focus on the Common Data Service, AI Builder, connectors, and portals.
- A Power Platform Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring Power Platform solutions and apps. The Functional Consultant implements components of a solution that include application enhancements, custom user experiences, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with an organization to gather requirements and implement Power Platform solutions
- Build model-driven, canvas, and portal apps
- Create Power Automate flows
- Design a simple chatbot using Power Virtual Agents
- Analyze data using Power BI visualizations and dashboards
- Experience as an IT professional or student
- Working knowledge of the Power Platform and its key components
- A knowledge of the Common Data Service and security concepts.
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate