In the News
Our research and analysis regularly features across a range of different media channels.
Please contact us: email@example.com if you are interested in contributions from us, or using elements of our content.
Examples of recent activity include:
- Huffington Post: Five Charts Showing How Chat Apps Joined the Social Media Mainstream
- Digital Qatar: What’s Up With What’sApp
- Digital Qatar: Our Top 10 Tech Stories, Dec 2013
- Your Middle East: Who’s big on Instagram and what country produces almost half of all Arab tweets?
- Huffington Post: Understanding Social Media in the Middle East
- Digital Qatar: 5 Hot Tech Stories from the Past Three Months
- BBC College of Journalism: Why smartphone saturation in the Middle East matters
- Digital Qatar: Facebook or Twitter, which social network do Qataris use more?
- Digital Qatar: MENA Digital Digest: 15 things you need to know from the last 3 months
- Your Middle East: 5 key developments in the MENA digital space
- BBC College of Journalism: Twitter takes off in Saudi – and other news of social media in the Arab world
- BBC College of Journalism: Understanding traditional media online in the Middle East
- BBC College of Journalism: (The) Rise and rise of Arabic on Facebook in Middle East
- Huffington Post: Children & ICT – The Global Village In Action
- Your Middle East: “mHealth” in the Middle East
- Digital Qatar: How a faster Internet may change how you work, rest and play