A Qatar Provisional Registration Certificate is a temporary navigation document for use prior to the permanent registration of a ship or to replace a lost Registration Certificate.
Filling the form and delivering it with attached requirements to the department staff who make sure the required documents are attached.
- For Ships 200 to 500 ton: QAR500
- For Ships more than 501 ton to 1000 ton: QAR750
- For Ships more than 1001 ton: QAR1,000
- Shipbuilding Certificate (If Under Construction).
- Bill Of Sale.
- Ship`S Certificates Issued By (Recognized Organization).
- Copy of Id or Copy of Commercial Registration (For Company).
- Certificate of Deletion.
- Mortgage Certificate (If Applicable)